Featured Properties View All
Red Door Chalet
This rustic Chalet is the quintessential country retreat. Privately situated on 55 acres of land six miles from Jay Peak Resort, this fully furnished three bedroom two bath home is the...Read More
Snow Happens Village cond...
Snow Happens/Jay Peak Village Condos Ski in, ski out; three bedroom condo on the Grammy Jay trail. Walking distance to the Child Care Center and amenities of State Side area which inc...Read More
Moose Track Lodge
This is a beautiful 2-bedroom fully furnished Log Home on 10 private acres. High on the mountain overlooking the Jay Peak Area . Sleeps 5 to 7 . Wood Stove in Living Room. Satellite TV/...Read More
John's Jay Peak Slope...
This Slopeside condo is right on Queen's highway, just a few feet from the trail so you can ski in/ ski out directly down to the lodge & hotel and lifts; Like The flyer, The Metro...Read More
Everglade Ski House, St...
Welcome to our 3 bedroom on mountain Jay Peak home. It is known as Everglade house as we are ever in the trees on the hill ( and when we first bought we were tucked into the woods). We ...Read More
Karen's Slope Side Condo
Slope side two bedroom Jay peak condo, upstairs end unit! Location, location! This condo offers two bedrooms one with a king size bed and one with a single bunk above and double bed bel...Read More
Jay Peak's Jewel
Newly built Timber Frame home on 38 acres, 4 miles from Jay Peak Resort. Built high on a cliff above a brook with stunning mountain views. A work of Art! Arched beams & large windows ...Read More
Ideally, located in a Development just minutes from the mountain. This spacious, nicely decorated home offers all the amenities a home can offer. Three bedrooms, with two Queen beds and...Read More
Jay Branch River House, S...
Nestled in the woods of Jay perched high up on the banks looking down on water falls and swimming holes. A true wilderness retreat setting. This home is three levels of spacious livin...Read More
Blue Farm House, Jay VT
Beautiful hundred year old Farmhouse with a spacious layout and stunning original hardwood floors. Perfect for family vacations! Five bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Large kitche...Read More
Muggsy's Slopeside Condo
As close as you can get to the Jay Peak Pump Haus without staying in the Hotel Jayl! Ideally located to all of Jay Peak's amenities. Park your car for the week and walk or ski to ...Read More
This is a unique Log Cabin it has been totally refurbished with brand new furniture , flooring , appliances it's just like a brand new Cabin with the following amenities 4- large be...Read More
Jay View House
This beautiful house with the best possible views of Jay Peak is located close to major snowmobile trails and only 15 minutes from the ski lifts at Jay Peak. Three very large bedrooms, ...Read More
Han's Ski Chalet
Great Jay peak ski chalet for rent. Three to four bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Located one mile to Jay Village and two miles to Jay Peak Resort. Full kitchen, open living room with flat sc...Read More
Located within walking distance of the Village of Jay in a beautiful wooded country development. This four bedroom home sleeps 10 people very comfortably with three full bathrooms and l...Read More
Bruce's Slopeside condo
Enjoy this perfectly located Jay Peak Slopside condo. End unit on the main floor, ski in , ski out, two bedrooms & one bath. Gas fireplace, new washer & dyer. Full kitchen with open ...Read More
Jay Peak Resort is located in Jay, Vermont in the Northeast Kingdom. It is easily accessible via major highways plus air travel from Burlington, Vermont or Montreal, Quebec
Are you a fan of the Global Positioning System? You might not be after using it to visit us. The Google Map app on your phone, excuse me...your device, will get you here provided you use 830 Jay Peak Road Jay, VT as the address. But if you have one of them new-fangle systems that comes built-in to your car's console, or a TomTom-esque dash-mounted unit, you might wind up in the town of Richford or another town that is not Jay Peak. This will make you sad because 1) it's not where you wanted to be, and 2) the person you flag down on the street will inform you that you have another 30-40 minutes to drive, at which point you may become angry. This is not a healthy start to your vacation. Use Google Mapsas we don't have any contacts with the TomTom Corporation nor know anyone at the major automobile manufacturers.
Jay Peak's Resorts physical address is:
830 Jay Peak Road
Jay, VT 05859
You've probably got a GPS but if not, Google Maps works best. Use 830 Jay Peak Rd, Jay, Vermont 05859 as your Google Maps destination. If you're using one of those fancy GPS things, we've been told 1144 Access Road, Jay, VT 05859 is ideal, but have yet to try it ourselves. Below are estimated drive times & distances to give you an idea of how close we are to you.
- From Albany, NY (4.5 hours 220 miles)
- From Boston, MA (3.5 hours 230 miles)
- From Burlington, VT (1.5 hours 70 miles)
- From Montreal, QC (1.5 hours 137km/85 miles)
- From Toronto, ON (7 hours 652km/405 miles)
- From Quebec City, QC (3 hours 307km/191 miles)
- From Ottawa, ON (3.5 hours 370km/230 miles)
- From Hartford, CT (4 hours 250 miles)
- From New York City, NY (6.5 hours 371 miles)
Our guests often travel back and forth across the Canada/US border. Most of our border officials understand the visit pattern to Jay Peak and are almost always helpful.
To make your entry into the United States as smooth as possible, here are a few important tips:
1. The closest border to Jay Peak is North Troy/Highwater. Richford and Berkshire are also very close. Three additional points of entry are near Newport just off Eastern Township Rt. 55: Rt. 91 at Derby Line; the Town entrance at Derby Line; and the Beebe entrance at Beebe, Quebec. Go to Google Maps for specific directions.
- North Troy/Highwater
- Rt. 91 at Derby Line
- Derby Line Town Entrance
- Beebe, Quebec
2. As of June 1, 2009, anyone who wishes to enter the U.S. by land or sea ports of entry will be required to present a valid passport or another document approved by the U.S. that indicates their identity and citizenship. A government-issued photo ID, such as a driver's license, PLUS a birth certificate or citizenship card.
3. If you are not a U.S. or Canadian citizen, you must have a valid passport and may have to purchase a visa in US dollars.
4. To speed up your entry, have your ID ready when you arrive at the border crossing.
5. Be forthcoming about the fact you are visiting Jay Peak and indicate how long you plan to be in the U.S. If it’s just for the day state this; if it’s overnight, state where you plan to stay and when you will be returning.
6. Do not attempt to bring illegal drugs into the U.S. Do not bring in firearms or weapons of any kind unless you are licensed.
7. If you have a criminal record that prohibits you from entering the U.S., do not try to enter.
8. Leave a little early to allow for border crossing. You want to make sure you enjoy a full day at Jay Peak.
For more information on border crossing (required documents, food and beverages allowed into the US, etc.) check out the: US Customs and Border Protection Agency’s help page